Chronicling the experience of a New England Family spending a year living in the Loire Valley of France.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Home Tour

Here's the house! Sorry it took so long. I had to tidy up a bit first. P&S said it is okay for me to share these images as long as I make sure to mention this is a B&B (although this is the private section of the property). So, Les Hirondelles - Chambres d'Hote in Cravant les Coteaux, France. Come for a stay!

The Kitchen




The Dining Room


The Wine Cave (yes, I do mean 'cave')

The Office Building & center courtyard
The Main House


The B&B Units (there are three, plus a shared kitchenette)

Vivi's Room / Guest Room in Main house

Guest Bathroom in Main House

Office / Play Room / Guest Room in Main House

Another view of above room

3rd Floor Guest Room

Another view of above

Wardrobe / Hallway on 2nd floor

Master Bathroom

Bo's Bedroom

Master Bedroom
The Living Room will be shown on a separate post so I can show how I changed it around. :-) Bo enjoyed playing "Where's Waldo" in a bunch of these pictures, but I don't think he gets the concept that he was supposed to be HARD to find!

Hope you've enjoyed the tour!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What an incredible place! You will never want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you stop saying that?! Of course we will want to leave! We don't have Y'ALL here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat to see where you're staying! LOoks like you have plenty of room for guests-ha! There's a lot of light in the home..for some reason I didn't expect that-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you put this post out so we'd all want to come visit!! Ha ha. Looks gorgeous. I need to find a buddy who wants to go to France now, so I can stay at your awesome B&B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are more than welcome Jennifer! We can go "wine cave hopping." :-) You could always bring that guy who lives with you. He seems nice enough. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeos! Better than I even imagined. Forget staying in Paris, I want to come to the B&B!!! lol. I am green with envy! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite the digs you ended up in! Watch out, you might get spoiled. You seem to have a HAM that ends up in all the pictures! Don't loose him in the wine cave. Jerry.

    ReplyDelete